It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Friday, December 12


Winter meetings

Not much to say today. I am very disappointed. It appears that this weekend's meetings, the supposed lynchpin of the whole Hot Stove, is going to come and go without the Cubs making a sincere attempt to sign an impact ballplayer.

Not a mediocre one, not a possible fit, not a serviceable player or a professional hitter or a clubhouse guy or a stopgap.

I want someone that all of us can agree on, someone without a doubt, someone who other teams want, and we beat them to it.

For once in my miserable life, we are ONE player away, but the fucking bastards won't make the move to get him. I feel like I just got dumped.

|

Home