It started out as a Cub blog with cuss words. I'm still cussin'; it's the Cub part I'm a little squishy on these days.

The Sloth is not intended for younger or sensitive readers!
N
POISON


Illini Basketball
Bruce, we gave you tha keys, and THIS is what you brought home?


¿Dónde está mi dinero, las rameras?


Site Meter

Wednesday, December 3


Disclaimer

The preceding predictions are by no means what I WANT to have happen, but are what I think IS going to happen.

I don't want the corpse of Wilson Alvarez, when I could have the corpse of Greg Maddux, whom I have always adored, since day 1 in 1986 when he was getting jocked at age 20, yet we all could tell he could pitch.

Anyway, Barry Rozner seems to have a first-name relationship with Mad Dog, and is mega-teasing us with the prospect of having him come home to the Cubs.

This works on SO many levels, it isn't funny. He gets his 300th win for us. He wins 13-15 games for us. We have several guys that can throw a ball through a 5-foot-thick concrete wall, but don't know how to pitch. Mad Dog is the best pitching coach alive. You read that right. Nobody knows more about pitching than he does. Nobody.

Of course, since this makes just so much sense, it would be un-Cublike for it to happen.

|

Home